Re: opening links
- From: Christian Persch <chpe gnome org>
- To: Ruddiger eVil <callipygous internode on net>
- Cc: epiphany-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: opening links
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 21:37:27 +0200
Le samedi 23 avril 2005 à 15:22 +1000, Ruddiger eVil a écrit :
> I did just that, and on trying to open a link in xchat I got this output in my Term, www.tightvnc.com. I also tried the same with firefox just for some comparison, it has the same output in my term.
And when you open this link from the command line,
does Epiphany open the url, or tries the file?
What OS do you use? Is epiphany a script perhaps in your distribution,
or the binary itself?
] [Thread Prev