Epiphany Bookmarks and Toolbar Patch h10

Hi all!

* What is it ?
==============

This is a patch is for the Epiphany web browser (part of GNOME), and
auto-magically provides hierarchical bookmarks to users. It does this
without violating the spirit of the topic-based approach Epiphany uses.
It also provides a useful enhancement to the topic selector, and reworks
some other user-interface elements (such as the bookmarks bar and
tooblar editor).

This release is of my current patch to CVS head, but also applies cleanly
to 1.6.2. I'd welcome testing by people to gauge user response and/or
crashes. I promise that compiling this release will be smoother than the
last time!

http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/code_epiphany.shtml

* What's changed for h10?
=========================

    * Added statusbar information for all toolbar items.
    * Empty toolbars are now only deleted when exiting edit mode.
    * Fixed regression of middle-click for bookmarks on toolbar.
    * Fixed regression of ellipsized bookmark names in menus.

* Where can I get it ?
======================

Patch:
http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/epiphany/h10.patch
with MD5 sum 56eb91cbee94176840bc49f493447bdc.

Source code:
http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/epiphany/epiphany-1.6.2.h10.tar.bz2
with MD5 sum 980a42b2b6206ae9d937714ec078bb7a.

* How do I compile it ?

Apply patch and compile from within your epiphany source directory with:
  patch -p0 < h10.patch
  aclocal; automake; autoconf; ./configure; make

Regards,
Peter