Re: Bookmark Patch

Hi Britt,

Sure, I'll post an updated patch in a few days. I haven't posted an
update recently because I've been gutting the rest of the bookmarks UI
for fun instead. :) There are some fairly major changes in the patch
now.

Some recent changes I've made is to remove the bookmarks bar. This
doesn't seem like a popular choice amongst other people here. Would you
like a patch which leaves the bookmarks bar alone, or not?

The problem with displaying headers for each topic is that I don't know
how to write my own menu items. It will take a little longer to do that
because I have to track down some information on how to correctly derive
from GtkMenuItem. Unless it turns out to be very easy I wouldn't expect
anything until early November (I have some stuff happening in real-life
as well).

See ya,
Peter.