Re: Bookmarks reworked

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 16:04 +0200, Christian Persch wrote:
> > You also removed the favourites menu, what was the reason behind that?

> On Sun, 2004-09-05 at 16:19 +1000, Peter Harvey wrote:
> Sorry, I couldn't see where it was used. Where is it used?

I'm a little stupid apparently. I just had a look at the "Favorites"
menu again and now understand what it was. The word "Favorites" confused
me, and combined with the lack of noticeable UI change (I never use the
Go menu) I just assumed it was legacy bookmarks menu code which wasn't
used anymore. :)

But since the entire ephy-favorites-menu class can be reduced to a few
lines of code within my current patch I wouldn't want to reinstate the
whole EphyFavoritesMenu class anyway. I would just add a signal handler
and some code similar to that used to generate the bookmarks menu.

Regards,
Peter.