Enable/Disable a extension

Hi,

I have develop a epiphany extension for gwget [1], and I have a couple
of question:

1) is there a way that a user can enable/disable a extension from
epiphany ? Or better say, can a extension put a option in epiphany to
disable itself ?

2) What it is the correct way to check epiphany development? I have put
this in my configure.in[2] PKG_CHECK_MODULES, but I only can check
epiphany 1.2 or 1.4. How can check epiphany >1.2 and work with 1.4 ?

EPIPHANY_REQUIRED=1.2

	epiphany-1.2 >= $EPIPHANY_REQUIRED,

Thanks in advance.

David Sede�[1] http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gwget/epiphany-extension/