Re: Any logotype or splash-screen needed?

On Sat, 2004-03-13 at 14:54, Andreas Kwiatkowski wrote:
> Dear project members,
>
> for I think of epiphany as a great web-browser I thought about how I, as a
> graphic designer but not a programmer, could contribute to this ambitious
> project.
>
> Your website somehow suggested to me that perhaps there would be a need for
> an application logotype (including icon and font). Though there was missing
> any explicit request I'd like to ask if you have need for such a logo.
>
> I would appreciate any comments and like to start working soon (after
> getting specifications, wishes etc).
>
> With kind regards,
> Andreas Kwiatkowski
>
> If you'd like to know what I'm doing you could take a look at my website at
> www.typoRISM.com. I'm working on a new portfolio at the moment, but this
> might still a good point to start, I think.

Hi,

thanks a lot for the nice offer ! At the moment we dont need an
application icon because we prefer to use the one distributed with gnome
themes (for the same reason we call epiphany Web Browser in the user
interface). Also we dont have a splash screen since startup time is
reasonable.
Though we could really use your help for the web page. I think Stefan
already contacted you about it in private.

Thanks !

Marco