FAQ updates for Epiphany 1.2

Hi all,

I'm currently working on updating the FAQ for the Ephy 1.2 release:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany/documentation/faq.html

I've already added the following questions (without answers ATM):

4.5 Is there a way to close all open windows at once?
??? I don't know...

4.6 How can I export bookmarks to use them with Mozilla?
A link to and a description about the XSLT I wrote for converting
bookmarks.

4.7 Where's the SSL certificate manager in Epiphany?
Some descriptive text and a link to the chrome:// location

What's missing? Some build-related stuff? Something about downloads
management?

Should we update the build instructions on the web page for 1.2?

Stefan