Bookmarks

Hello guys,

I'm not subscribed to the list, but I have a question:

What's up with the bookmarks?

They're terrible, I can't import from Mozilla preserving all my folder
structure, there's only one level depth, I don't understand why, I would
appreciate it if someone could explain it to me or point me to some info
about why you chose to make the bookmark system so limited in your
browser.

Something else:

Where's the digital certificate manager?

Even Mozilla Firefox has it, why don't you have one, I need one. :P

Thanks,

P.D. I would appreciate if any reply to this e-mail can make it to my
inbox by sending it to my e-mail address too.

--
Jean Pierre Rupp
jpierre xeno-genesis com