Re: Epiphany Extensions 0.7.1

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Markus Bertheau wrote:

> > At first I "naturally"  expected a popup-blocker widget to be present
> > in the toolbar editing window - I'm not saying the p-b should be added
> > to the toolbar by default, but it might be worth considering.
>
> That's already a toolbar button _and_ a preference.

It isn't a preference. An addition to the toolbar editing window should be
enough.

Wrt the question whether this is an often used feature, that will depend
on how your popup blocking prefs are set (and how much you hate popups ;)

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778