Re: Comparison with other browsers

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 08:30, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to get feedback about stuff epiphany lacks (or implements in an
> inferior way) in respect to other browsers (Firefox, Safari, Mozilla, IE
> ...)

I've been doing some windows development (ugh!) lately, so have been
using firefox quite a bit. Here are a few little things I've noticed:

(1) Dragging from bookmark-bar to a tab to load the bookmark in that
tab. Drag from the bookmark-bar to an empty space on the tab-bar to open
the bookmark in a new tab. I tried this randomly the other day. It's
always nice when intuitive drag-n-drop just works the way you guess it
should :)

(2) I know there was talk before about nuking the spinner. What about
moving it up to the main menubar ala firefox? I think this is a great
compromise, and a very elegant solution. (Would this require hacking on
the gtk menubar?)

Regards,
Britt