Re: Comparison with other browsers

El mié, 16-06-2004 a las 14:30, +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to get feedback about stuff epiphany lacks (or implements in an
> inferior way) in respect to other browsers (Firefox, Safari, Mozilla, IE
> ...).
>
> What is the feature you really missed after you swicthed to epiphany ?

Hum, maybe a sidebar?

Well, certainly I was a Seamonkey user and I didn't use sidebar a lot,
but other browsers that you say, as Mozilla AppSuite, Mozilla Firefox or
IE, have got a sidebar.

Or some "tip of the day" feature could be cool? IE has it, and Mozilla
Firefox has an extension about this.

> What keeps you from (fully) switching ?

I use Epiphany everyday, I'm fully switched to Epiphany.

Excuse my English, I'm Spaniard.

Regards,

--
Alberto García Fernández