Re: Comparison with other browsers

Jean-François Rameau wrote:
- a content filter / parental control (like white list/black list). My 7 year old daughter uses Epiphany. Ok i know Dansguardian (http://dansguardian.org/) but it is not really user-friendly :-).

In my opinion, this is beyond the scope of Epiphany. Imagine, if you will, a GNOME proxy server. Obviously the backend wouldn't have to be GNOME's itself -- it could use another project -- but the frontend would be easy to use and HIG-gy.

This would be more secure than blocking this kind of thing on a single browser, too, since it would apply to all GNOME apps.

Now we've just gotta find some sucker^H^H^H^H^H^Hhacker who'll make a HIG proxy server frontend....

--
Adam Hooper
adamh densi com