Re: Comparison with other browsers

On Wed, 2004-16-06 at 14:30 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to get feedback about stuff epiphany lacks (or implements in an
> inferior way) in respect to other browsers (Firefox, Safari, Mozilla, IE
> ...).
>
> What is the feature you really missed after you swicthed to epiphany ?
> What keeps you from (fully) switching ?

I would really, really, really (really) love a seamless way to keep my
bookmarks in sync between my various desktops.  Not just a copy from A
to B, overwriting B, but full synchronization.  I think there's a
project in the works somewhere in the GNOME hierarchy for this,
though...

I would like it if a right-click on a button (forward, back, home, or a
bookmark) would open the link in a new tab instead of overwriting the
current tab)  (I think Galeon worked this way).

Manual (or more varied automatic) bookmark sorting options.

...there's probably more, but honestly, Epiphany is the best browser
I've come across in a long time -- it implements almost everything I wan
and almost nothing I don't :-)

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben steeves unb ca