Re: epihany views file as text rather than launch DL manager
- From: Robert McMeekin <rrm3 rrm3 org>
- To: epiphany-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: epihany views file as text rather than launch DL manager
- Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 07:35:58 -0400
* Frank DiPRete <fdiprete comcast net> [2004-07-30 15:27]:
> However, when using epiphany, the wmv file is viewed as text in the
> browser rather than prompting what to do with it. other mime type
> mpeg, avi, etc) all work fine. Just the wmv file.
Epiphany, like most if not all web browsers, relies on the web server to
tell it the proper mime-type. If you download a wmv file from a
properly configured server, it will download properly.
] [Thread Prev