Re: Wish: Open new tab with cursor in address bar

El vie, 09-01-2004 a las 01:28, Benno Goedhart escribió:
I've used Epiphany quite a while but I got annoyed by something almost
every other tabbed browser does by default.

When opening a new tab you can't type an address in the bar without
using your mouse. In Epiphany when I press CTRL+T, the cursor is there
for a second but is soon gone, so you can't type the address without
clicking there with your mouse first.

This is very annoying.

After open a new tab, If you press Ctrl+L, you have the focus in the address bar, and you can type the address without clicking the mouse.

Sorry for my English.

Román.