Addition to HACKING file

+When submitting a patch or committing to cvs do not forget
+to write a Changelog entry. Please put both a description
+and a reference to the bug (if there is one).
+
+2004-02-19  Christian Persch  <chpe cvs gnome org>
+
+        * lib/egg/egg-toolbar-editor.c: (toolbar_removed_cb),
+        (egg_toolbar_editor_set_model),
(egg_toolbar_editor_class_init),
+        (update_actions_list), (egg_toolbar_editor_load_actions):
+        * lib/egg/egg-toolbar-editor.h:
+
+        When removing a toolbar, make its items available again in the
toolbar
+        editor. (Bug #131182)

The real news is the reference to the bug thing. I'm not used to do it
myself too, but I think it can be useful.

Marco