Re: [Fwd: patch for epiphany mkdir()]

Ignore my patch to get rid of / for mkdir.

It made it so the favicons would not be cached and epiphany would hang
(which is another problem that should be fixed).

I was told that this same issue is in other gnome code and the fix before
was to add a wrapper around mkdir(2) so it doesn't have trailing slash.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/

p.s. I am a pkgsrc developer and I work on packaging software for NetBSD
and other operating systems using the portable and multi-platform pkgsrc
package build system.