Re: Dictionnary search extension

* Martijn Anthonissen <m j h anthonissen tue nl> [Apr 26, 2004 15:50]:
> If you set up a smart bookmarks for your favorite dictionary, looking up
> a word from a webpage is as easy as:
> - select word
> - open new tab
> - paste word in location bar with middle mouse button
> - select your dictionary from the drop down list.

Or even easier, as I've proposed should be implemented earlier, allow
for smart bookmarks in location bar, so that you may type

	dict <Term>

in the location bar and so on, like firefox allows you to do.  Very fast
an efficient.  It also keeps from adding clutter to the UI, at least the
dropdown...but the bookmark format would have to change for this to
work.
	nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::