Re: Throbber in Ephy 1.4

Actually....I feel kind of dumb. I just figured out that Epiphany's
throbber is already removeable. At least in 1.0.x. I haven't used the
1.2.x series yet as I'm waiting for Fedora Core 2 to come out. Also, I
guess the status bar at the bottom, kind of makes throbbers
unnecessary. But having said that, I like them! Browsers should be
simple, but fun too!

All in all, I think Epiphany is a great browser. I've used both Ephy
and Firefox, but I like Ephy better because it integrates so well with
GNOME. Galeon is nice too, but frankly, it doesn't have anything I
need that Ephy doesn't have. Congrats to all on excellent work!

Regards....Paul

--
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow)