[Epiphany] Re: Keyboard shortcuts for changing tabs? Also focusissues

* Pyroman[FO] <pyroman@ninjapanda.org> [Sep, 26 2003 22:00]:
> I did a search and couldn't find anything, I was wondering if there
> were any keyboard shortcuts for changing tabs?  Ctrl+Tab doesn't seem
> to work, it merely changes between frames if the frames exist.
Read the entries in the Tabs menu.  its Ctrl+Page_Up for one.
> Also, whenever I load a new tab and I have a homepage set, as I am
> typing in the location bar the focus changes from the location bar to
> the webpage after the page loads.  It's very hard to type in an
> address when the page takes over focus halfway through, for now I had
> to set a blank page as my homepage, which solved the problem.
Mozilla issue, been discussed many, many times.  No one seems to want to
fix it.  Getting boring.
	nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,php,war3  :::