Re: [Epiphany] About the Epiphany Website

Am Fr, 2003-09-26 um 06.33 schrieb Leandro Ezequiel Lovisolo:
Hi,

> Hello. I was browsing the Epiphany website, and it's great.
Nice to hear. The design has been taken from gnome.org, as epiphany is
part of the GNOME project, so kudos should go to the gnome web team.

> [...]
> What program are you using? Quanta Plus? Screem? Dreamwaver? Vi?
Emacs ;-)

In short: I don't like wysiwyg editors like Dreamweaver. My favorite way
is first to do the artwork in a graphics application (Freehand, Gimp,
...) and then sit down and write html and css to match that design. Not
as fast as using a wysiwyg tool, but the resulting html is much cleaner
and shorter.

Stefan