[Epiphany] Focusing address bar in new tabs

Hello.

I've been searching web to find a solution for my problem, but with no
success and it seems nobody knows it or maybe doesn't see the problem. What
I want is to make epiphany behaving like mozilla when creating new tab,
which means that after Ctrl+T, new tab is created and keyboard focus goes to
its address bar, so I can immediately type address, without any additional
actions. At the moment I need to press Ctrl+T to create tab and then Ctrl+I.
Is it possible with epiphany 1.0? Is it planned for next releases?

Thanks
Lukasz

--
Never eat more than you can lift.