[Epiphany] feature request

hi!

i'm using epiphany 0.7.3, so i don't know if my requests have in the meantime
been implemented. i'll update soon, but right now i can't.

anyway, there are only two things i don't very much like about epiphany at that
point:
- there is/was no way of granting/allowing cookies on a given site
  (the context-menu might be a nice place to put this, in addition to the
  'personal data' dialogue)
- more important, though, the little arrows that let you browse through the
  tabs (right upper corner) should be on _both_ sides of the tab list, or
  perhaps the left arrow on the left side and the rigth on the right (though
  having both on both sides seems better). something i repeatedly do (wrong) is
  to click on the rightmost _visible_ tab to activate it (so scrolling even
  further to the right is quicker), and then move to the very right of the
  browser window to click the buttons. confusing. i often lose my way.

anyway, i'm glad that with epiphany there is more active development of a lean
gtk2 browser. i like it :)

if my requests have been adressed since version 0.7.3, i'd like to apologize, i
will update at some point in the near future. simply ignore this mail, please.

if not, well, i need no response, i'd just like to find those things at some
point in the future, if possible. :)

thanks for all the good work!
    jens

--
Progress means replacing a theory that is wrong with one more subtly wrong.