Re: [Epiphany] Epiphany 1.1.0
- From: Christian Persch <chpe stud uni-saarland de>
- To: Stefan Rotsch <linux stefanrotsch de>
- Cc: epiphany devel list <epiphany mozdev org>
- Subject: Re: [Epiphany] Epiphany 1.1.0
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:35:53 +0200
On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 15:21, Stefan Rotsch wrote:
> > Epiphany 1.1.0
> Just to get it right for the homepage: This is a development version, so
> we keep 1.0.3 available too as a stable version?
Yes. Well, there will be 1.0.4 later today :)
> If yes, I'll modify the
> downloads section to have:
> * stable: epiphany-1.0.x (with Mozilla/GTK/... requirements, etc.)
> * development/unstable: epiphany-1.1.x (with requirements, etc.)
> BTW: What's the better term here: "unstable" or "development"?
I prefer "development", since "unstable" implies that it is indeed this,
which is definitely not the case.
] [Thread Prev