Re: Website moved

Quoting Juha-Mikko Ahonen <juha-mikko ahonen pressi com>:
Hi,

> The Epiphany web pages don't validate from the "Optimized" link at the
> bottom of the page. The pages are missing content encoding information.
Yeah... we're not optimized at the moment ;)

I had to remove the <?xml ...> tags containing the encoding information
because they caused errors on the gnome servers. I'm currently searching
for a better solution (there are a couple of possibilities how to provide
the encoding information), so please be patient with me - I'm on it.

Thanks!
Stefan