[Epiphany] ui improvement requests

Hi.  I just started using epiphany today and I love it.  I do have a few
ideas however:

1.  When typing in the location bar, a list of possible completions is
generated as you type plus the list of smart bookmarks.  To get to the drop
down list you have to either use the mouse or the down arrow.  How about tab
also cycles down in the list.  This is a) easier to get to than down arrow
if you want to keep your hands on the keyboard, b) fits in with the tab
complete meme and is more intuitive because users can actually see the
completions they are going to get, 3) just like mozilla so there is an
existing expectation from a large number of users that could be leveraged.

2.  Similar to the first idea, could shift-tab cycle backward in the list?
Also could the list wrap around when you get to the beginning or end?

3.  The bookmark editor is fantastic.  I now am able to stuff everything on
one bar including my address bar and bookmark bar.  This is great.  However,
the bookmark bar item I have, just ALL, looks pretty plain beside the other
icons.  Could it be possible to set an icon for a category in the bookmarks
so then if it appears in the bookmarks bar or elsewhere the icon would be
shown beside the category name?  Right now ALL by itself does not seem to
indicate much to me at all.  At least it should read "ALL Bookmarks"
although that is pretty long.  If setting the icon seems too ungainly then
maybe ALL could just have a default icon.

4.  I know this has probably been mentioned on this list a million times and
is probably already being developed but there really needs to be pop-up
blocking.  I know many people who use mozilla over IE exclusively just
because of this ability.  Pop ups are really evil.  I almost forgot how much
I hate them but was reminded today by epiphany unfortunately.

5.  Mozilla has had smooth scrolling recently as does firebird.  It really
adds a subtle but impressive touch to the smoothness of the browsers that
have this.  (For some reason the IE smooth scrolling is more bewildering
than anything but firebird anyway gets it right.)

I know epiphany is in early stages of development so I hope none of my
suggestions are already planned (or done in CVS).

Thanks and keep up the very nice work.