Re: [Epiphany] Re: Default bookmarks more like safari, and someother stuff

On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 14:45, David Adam Bordoley wrote:
> David Adam Bordoley writes:
>
> > Attach patch changes the default bookmark set to match safari's (excluding
> > the mac and kids "Folders"). Also it marks the google smartbookmark for
> > translation and includes a comment to instruct translators how to properly
> > translate the bookmark for their locale. Also it adds this bookmark to the
> > bmt by default. oh and it changes the spacing between a topic and its
> > arrow to 3px instead of 6 just cuz i think it looks better.
> >
> > dave
> >

> should include the patch i guess :/

It looks good. I think we could include also one or two smart bookmarks
on the toolbar, I guess adding all topics there will not leave space for
them though. Anyway I can deal with it later, when I actually add smart
bookmarks.
Please commit. Thanks !

Marco