Re: [Epiphany] epiphany 0.6.0 compile problem

On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 19:52, Matthew Smith wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm on Mandrake 9.1 (with mandrake mozilla-devel and other mozilla 1.3
> rpms installed) and when I try to compile epiphany, all goes well until
> it comes to linking epiphany-bin
> g++ -g -O2 -o epiphany-bin (plus all the onject files and includes)
> Then follows over 3000 lines of errors, here's the first few:

Well this very much depend on how mandrake built mozilla rpms.
My guess is they did not disable debug. In that case --with-mozilla-debug
should fix it. You should also make sure you are using the same compiler they used.
(some distributions use old compilers for mozilla to not break plugins)

Marco