[Epiphany] Bug 111744

Marco,

   I notice you've closed bug 111744 as resolved - however in my latest
   CVS build (Anoncvs this morning) I *can* resize my window below the
   toolbar width, however the drop down that appears with the
   un-displayed items is blank, ie I lose the items that would have been
   in the extra width.

Do you want a new bug or should I re-open that one?

Lee
--
+------------ My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------------