Re: [Epiphany] Megapatch

mpeseng@tin.it wrote:

>>>/me already see people complaining to have accidentally deleted bookmarks/topics,
>>>but hey, let's trust calum :)
>>>

>>Yeah, but the solution is undo/redo in the edit menu :) [1]
>>

>I'd call that a work around ;) We are not allowed to have a confusing interface
>because there is a way to fix mistakes it causes ;)
>Anyway, let's hope it's not confusing.
>
>Marco

Yeah, but still most users click an item to select it and than use a
menu or context menu to perform an action on what they just selected.
Either way though we should check selection first before allowing the
action to be performed. Prior to my patch you could select a bookmark
and then edit->delete_topic, and the topic would get deleted (but i
didn't select any topic to delete).

dave