[Epiphany] Bookmarks design

TASKS

http://mpgritti.oltrelinux.com/bookmarks.txt

HOW IT COULD LOOK

The new bookmark dialog, it supports multiple topics. Not sure what the
Add button should do: show another dialog or just add a field to the
list in edit mode ?

http://mpgritti.oltrelinux.com/newbookmark2.png

This would be pretty clean ... too bad you cant remove bookmarks. Any
smart idea on how to do that without requiring an additional button ?
I guess that task is necessary ;)

http://mpgritti.oltrelinux.com/be3.png

Add a button to remove bookmarks. We still lose inline editing for
bookmark title.
You need to go to properties to edit it.
Considering that we have a new bookmark dialog is that really necessary
?

http://mpgritti.oltrelinux.com/be2.png

Now we have also inline editing. The bit at the top looks a bit crack
though, and it's a bit dirty.

http://mpgritti.oltrelinux.com/be1.png

I have still not a properties dialog screenshot. That should be less of
a problem though. Let's start with these two.

Marco