Re: [Epiphany] toolbar context menu

James Willcox wrote:

>On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 09:03, Dave Bordoley wrote:
>

>>James Willcox wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I've (finally) finished a patch that adds a context menu to the
>>>toolbars, which includes the much needed "remove" item.  Most of the
>>>patch is an updated eggtoolbar from libegg, so don't be alarmed :)
>>>

>>This is only when in toolbar editing mode right?
>>

>Actually, it only works when you're _not_ in toolbar editing mode (not
>sure why).  In editing mode, we can make dragging toolbars work to
>remove them, so not sure if this is a big deal or not.
>
>Thanks,
>James

(Without trying the patch) i'm not sure this is really a "good idea." I
sort of like the seperation of toolbar editing mode and regular
interaction mode. Plus is toolbar removal a common enough operation that
it should be in the toolbar context menu always.  That said I think in
toolbar editing mode this should be in the context menu, for a11y
reasons, plus just general usefulness. Also when in non toolbar editing
mode, toolbars could have an edit toolbars context menu entry.

dave