[Epiphany] Bookmark crashes

I was wondering if anyone else came across a rather peculiar, though
repeatable crash. If I open up the add bookmark dialog, then close it,
then open the edit bookmark dialog, add a bookmark topic, then close the
editor, go back to adding a bookmark and add it to the newly created
category, epiphany always crashes. What's peculiar is that if I start up
epi right afterwords, choose recover and go through this again
everything is fine.
--
-Igor