[Epiphany] Opening in new window... is it a bug?

When I click a link which opens up in a new window (e.g. any reference
to another thread in any bullettin board), othern than having the new
window smaller than defualt, as already stated on this ML, it has no
toolbar: think about a normal epiphany session with the space above your
opened tab all blank...

I searched bugzilla but haven't found anything, so I thought it could be
a problem of mine. If not so I'll file a bug on bugzilla.

Please confirm :)

Best Regards