Re: [Epiphany] Re: Font sizes

Ok, that solves the Epiphany problem but unfortunately none of my other
apps use the correct Gnome font settings now... (Evolution, Gaim,
etc)...

Restarting the settings daemon returns all of my apps back to proper
fonts except for Epiphany which returns to being like 2 points sizes
smaller than the settings in the control panel... if I change the sizes
in the control panel the Epiphany fonts will scale accordingly, but they
always seem to be about 2 font sizes smaller than _everything else_.

I'm at 1024x768 (laptop) and use 8 pt Sans or Tahoma fonts and when
Epiphany tries to make them 6pt or similar things just turn into a mess.

Surely someone else can second me on this?