[Epiphany] Re: should jhbuild point at 1.4?

Luis Villa writes:

> Given that the mozilla 1.5 cycle is unlikely to mesh well with the gnome
> 2.4 release cycle, and we should try to make our tools mesh with what we
> will have when we release 2.4.0, should jhbuild point at the mozilla 1.4
> branch instead of 1.5a (which is what it seems to be pointing at right
> now?)
>
> Just a thought (as my epiphany build out of jhbuild repeatedly fails ;)
>
> Luis

Strange that it fails. I've been consistently building ephy against moz 1.5a
without any problems. That said you're probably right, for the same reason
we point gnome24.moduleset at gtk2.2 instead of 2.4 (which i'm actually
using right now anyway).[1] Any volunteers to do the fixup?

dave

[1] Although it would be sort of nice to have gnomehead.modulset in jhbuild
for crackheads like myself :)