[Epiphany] Problem with cookies

Hi

I seem to be having a problem with cookies. They are not getting saved between sessions. I was wondering if this was a known bug, or if I'm doing something wrong, or if anyone else has experienced it and knows how to fix it

I'm using epiphany from CVS as of yesterday, and mozilla from CVS from the same day. IIRC, galeon had this same problem right about the time I stopped using it. Cookies work fine in mozilla and phoenix however.

In order to get my various sites to remember my login, I've copied my phoenix cookies.txt file to ~/.gnome2/epiphany/mozilla/epiphany, and it works, but new ones won't be saved.

Thanks,

--Michael Pearce