Re: [Epiphany] Footprint work - minimo

>>Your comments welcome.
>

> Very interesting. Is there some documentation about the project ?
> I would like to try to build it.

cvs co -r  MINIMO_01302003_BRANCH mozilla
cvs co mozilla/tools/codesighs

drop these config directives into a file named mozilla/.mozconfig

<snip>
#
# He meditated upon Bert for a time. "So far as I can
# judge, Smallways," he said, "the Prince will probably
# want to throw you overboard--next time he thinks of
# you. He certainly will if he sees you.... After all,
# you know, you came als Ballast.... And we shall have
# to lighten ship extensively pretty soon.
#
# The War In The Air - H G Wells

# Options for client.mk.
#mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=@TOPSRCDIR@/obj-small

# Options for 'configure' (same as command-line options).
ac_add_options --disable-mailnews
ac_add_options --disable-ldap
ac_add_options --disable-freetype2
ac_add_options --disable-postscript
ac_add_options --disable-xprint
ac_add_options --enable-crypto
ac_add_options --disable-jsd
ac_add_options --disable-accessibility
ac_add_options --disable-composer

ac_add_options --disable-mathml

ac_add_options --enable-plaintext-editor-only
ac_add_options --enable-extensions=cookie
ac_add_options --disable-installer
ac_add_options --disable-tests
ac_add_options --disable-debug
ac_add_options --enable-optimize=-O
ac_add_options --disable-dtd-debug
ac_add_options --disable-logging
# this interferes with the codesize test
# ac_add_options --enable-strip

ac_add_options --disable-shared
ac_add_options --enable-static

ac_add_options --disable-xul

# Needed for Z tests
ac_add_options --enable-codesighs

#new stuff below

ac_add_options --disable-xpinstall
ac_add_options --disable-jsloader
ac_add_options --enable-single-profile

ac_add_options --enable-default-toolkit=gtk2

ac_add_options --disable-disk-cache
ac_add_options --disable-dns-cache
ac_add_options --enable-protocols=file,http,jar,res

ac_add_options --disable-xpfe-components

ac_add_options --enable-image-decoders=png,gif,jpeg

</snip>

then:

./configure
gmake