Re: [Epiphany] Re: Cannot compile epiphany

Il ven, 2003-02-21 alle 23:33, Francisco J. León ha scritto:
> >What version of Mozilla are you using? Epiphany requires at least
> >Mozilla 1.3alpha/beta/snapshot
>
> How about putting that in the webpage?
> The download section just says "download source code"
> Readme hints you to use unstable, but doesn't confirm it.
> Ok, i will upgrade...

We are working on a webpage. Unfortunately we didnt expect this
publicity. 0.4.2 was based on some mozilla cvs head and was never
announced publically... I'm not sure it works with 1.3b. There is a
simple patch to fix 0.4.2 to work with mozilla 1.2.1, it's just matter
of removing 3 nsnull on that error line.

I dont have 1.2.1 though, would be great if someone that has that patch
would post it. /me blame himself to have released 0.4.2.

Marco