Re: [Epiphany] new bindings

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 15:21, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
>  separate close tab and close menu entries would be useful.
> > dave
>
> Hm, if we need an explicit way to close a set of tabs then I think we
> should have:
>
> Close Tab (ctrl+w)
> Close Browser (ctrl+shift+w)
>
> Basically what we had before but making it consistent with New Browser.
> Close alone instead of Close Browser would be probably unclear.

But if you do that you make ctrl+w's behavior inconsistent with all sdi
apps (and some of us use ephy as a sdi browser). This is bad imho. There
is no standard here, and blatantly following what mozilla or xchat does
is bad as well. This is why I changed the keybindings in the first
place. However I guess without a hig recommendation we're sort of stuck
here.

dave