Re: [Epiphany] galeon bookmark import

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 16:17, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 05:10, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> > On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 02:54, James Willcox wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I just installed ephy a day or so ago, and I am really liking it so
> > > far.  That said, one of the only things missing for me was the ability
> > > to import galeon bookmarks.  So, here's a patch :)
> > >
> > > Excellent work guys thus far, keep it up!
> >
> > Great :) The patch looks good, can you please commit it ?
> > Thanks a lot !!
>
> Is there any UI here? or is it all transparent behind the scenes stuff
> (this would definately be preferable)...

It adds an "Import Galeon bookmarks" link on the start-here: page, along
with the one for mozilla.  Since sending the patch to the list I've also
added an "Import Konqueror bookmarks" link (since it also uses the xbel
format).  Anyway, I will probably commit this soon so you can try it out
(unless Marco has objections to the "import konqueror" thing)

Thanks,
James