Help with bugs

I'm being really a bad maintainer lately, unfortunately real life is
getting all my time and will for some weeks again.

I marked a lot of bugs that I think we need to deal with for 1.2, with
the 1.2 milestone. It would be really helpful if someone could help
triaging these, so that we will have more clear what we need to work on
in the next months.

First of all we need to:

- Close bugs we have not enough information to be able to fix them
now

This should reduce their number (they are 74 right now). I think it
would be useful to:

- Make a list of bugs that need a decision
- Make a list of bugs we need to fix before feature freeze
- Make a list of bugs we need to fix before UI freeze
- Make a list of bugs we need to fix before 1.2 release

See
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2003-November/msg00061.html for an example of how we could write such lists.
Once we have them we can discuss on the mailing lists what to do where
we need a decision, what to punt, what we absolutely need to fix.

If someone has time to do this work it would be great, I think it would
help us to move faster, even now that I've not much time to devote to
epiphany.

(Sorry for the terribly written mail, need to run out ...).

Marco