Zoom persistence

In epiphany, the zoom setting persists in the same tab. I do not find
this to follow my needs.

I usually use the zoom setting for sites which use tiny fonts. When I
follow a link from the tiny-font-site to another site, I have to zoom
out again. So I think that when leaving a site, the zoom should be reset
to 100%.

Also, if I open a link within the same site in another tab, I have to
zoom in in the new tab as well. I think that opening a new tab/window
for a link in the same site should open it using the current zoom.

Regards.

Trevor Spiteri

--
Trevor Spiteri   <tspiteri ieee org>   http://tspiteri.org/