Re: [Epiphany] Re: Fonts configuration proposal

ALL pages provide information such as security. I thought leaving out
Page Info was intentional, even though I have missed it several times.
Much gratitude if it ever appears! (especially if it appears with the
information available in Mozilla - IE's "properties" window stinks).