[Epiphany] Re: Fonts configuration proposal

Marco Pesenti Gritti writes:

> Yeah I read somewhere about it but I dont think it's accessible. Dave ?

I think its sort of dubious ui really. Very hidden an unobvious (assuming we
want the feature). Also making it accessible would probably be a pain yes.
If we want the feature i'd be more comfortable with a view menu submenu
listing the available stylesheets although i don't think i'd call the menu
"Style Sheets" maybe just "Style" or "Theme" etc. We can work out the
details after we decide if we want the feature.

dave