[Epiphany] Re: urk- mozilla as default viewer for a lot of thingsinstead of epiphany

Marco has made a similar patch for gnome-mime-data, it probably does
more stuff though, like add the appropriate mime types for xhtml (which
would break string freeze though :(.
rms would say that netscape should be removed from gnome-mime-data ;)

Christophe