[Epiphany] Re: urk- mozilla as default viewer for a lot of thingsinstead of epiphany

We've been quiet about this in the past, but we should encourage app
vendors to install their own app registry entries. The current situation
would be akin to including all the .desktop files in a single repository
;-)

Not relevant to Luis' patch, just reminded by it. 'course we might want
to hold off on a big push until a new mime system lands... Dunno

-seth

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 5:31PM -0800, Luis Villa wrote:
> I clicked on a mrproject file today in nautilus and got... mozilla.
>
> 1) gnome-vfs.mime lists only .mrp as the mrproject extension, when
> mrproject seems to currently default to .mrproject.
>
> 2) looking through gnome-vfs.keys.in, text/html and text/xml still
> default to mozilla. I've switched that to epiphany,galeon,mozilla
> [etc.]
> Can someone take a look at the attached patch and make sure that it is
> correct?
>
> 3) the two webdav types are serviced /only/ by mozilla- is that right?
> Can epiphany handle those?
>
> Anyway, I think these clearly ought to be fixed before release- it
> would
> be pretty embarassing to send out #2 in particular. :) Attached is a
> patch for the first two- can I commit?
>
> Luis
-Seth