[Epiphany] Keyboard navigation around page

Is it just me or is keyboard navigation (ie using cursors/page up/page
down to scroll a page) bust in the latest builds?

I also don't seem to be able to move around in text boxes using the
standard arrow keys any more ...

This seems to have cropped up (Guess) since Marco's commit:

"Nicer way to initialize mozilla modules. (from galeon)"

although that could be barking up the wrong tree entirely?

Anyone else see this or is it just a local/Mozilla thing?

CVS Mozilla and CVS Epiphany

Thanks
Lee
--