[Fwd: Suggestion]

Hi Pedro,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Suggestion
Datum: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 00:18:15 +0000
Von: Pedro M (Morphix User) <pmacv telefonica net>

> I suggest include in the EON a slideshow options, to show -one after the
> other one - all the files in a directory.

as AFAIR this is already possible. You must simply go to the preferences dialog, select tab slide show and enter a value for "show next image automatically after ... seconds". If you start a slide show by clicking 'Fullscreen' in the menu (maybe in recent versions there is already a 'Slideshow' item), then each picture is shown one after the other viewing every picture the specified number of seconds.

Regards,

   Jens