Slide show available in contextual menu of an image file.

Hi,
I installed GNU/Linux distros (ubuntu hoary with gnome 2.10) on
familly/friends computers and I got almost all the time this request
since they all have digital cameras:
  - They would like to start a slide show of all the images of a
folder starting from the image which contextual menu was used to do
so. Indeed, for *really* basic users "the distance" between a image in
a folder (usually a folder containing several digital camera pictures)
and the gthumb slide show is too big (*sik*).
(I'm thinking about a contextual menu item triggered by a kind of
wildcard match on the file MIME type. If it does exists... should be
defaulted in the desktop...).

Cheers,

  Sylvain